The Nightingale Mat
Looking for a relief to your neck and back pain?
The Nightingale Mat is designed for busy nurses like you for improved rest and relaxation during or after work with the ancient power of acupressure!
- NEARLY IMMEDIATE back and neck pain relief in as little as 10-20 minutes a day in the comfort of your own home!
- ELIMINATES the need for expensive treatments, as well as therapist, masseuse and chiropractor visits (so this small purchase can save you a LOT of money!)
- EFFECTIVELY induces a state of complete relaxation while reducing aches, pain, stress and tension!
- RELIEVES not only back, neck, shoulder and sciatic pain (whether mild or chronic), but also relieves headaches!
- OTHER BENEFITS include improved sleep, circulation, and mood as well an increase in overall energy levels!
- INCREDIBLE QUALITY - Made of 100% thick cotton & plant-based eco foam, our Nightingale mat has 6,210 acupressure points. Our neck pillow has 1,782 acupressure points.
Acupressure is an all natural way of safely producing endorphins and promoting blood flow to create the above effects - and our Nightingale mat is an absolutely incredible (and safe!) way to do it.
Does this sound as amazing to you as it does to us?
There's never been a product like this designed specifically for nurses before, and this is the only nursing store you'll find it!
When you're ready to order, press Add to Cart to get yours now!
(But if you have any more questions before you order, read our FAQ below!)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
How does the Nightingale Mat work?
The Nightingale Mat works by increasing blood flow and endorphins to the areas it's in contact with! It does not pierce your skin. There may be a little initial discomfort up front but after a few minutes, it puts your body in a state of relaxation and pain relief. This is the power of acupressure, a technique that has been used for many millennia and has been proven by science!
How long should I use the Nightingale Mat?
As long as you want! It's more than possible to fall asleep on. While it won't hurt you if you do, it will leave short term marks on your skin from the pressure that will quickly go away. Most nurses prefer to use our mat for 10-30 minutes after work, but most only need about 10 minutes to feel results!