The Day Shifter
Relieve eye strain
Relieve your headaches, dry eye and eye strain from medical devices, artificial lights, and screens.
Helps with sleep
These glasses help you sleep longer and deeper.
Look fresh! Relieve dry, unhealthy looking skin from poor sleep after your long shifts.
Can help weight loss
Believe it or not, since they help improve sleep they can actually help you regulate your appetite and energy so you can lose weight easier!
Look absolutely gorgeous - unlike the vast majority of ugly blue light blocking glasses out there!
Hey Day Shift Nurse! Are you getting awful headaches, eye strain, or annoyingly dry eyes during your shift?
Look, we know the deal.
You wake up early. Barely get a chance to eat breakfast. Rush to work in horrible traffic to clock in and get report.
All to work your butt off ALL day.
You start your shift and your least favorite doctor is testy with you for who knows what reason.
Your best friend Abby, who just split with her boyfriend can barely work and is crying a river while you console her in the break room.
Yet you still have your own job to do.
Passing meds, doing treatments, doing thankless work, and working harder than anyone ever gives you credit for!
And you may not realize this, but during all this, you're exposed to crazy amounts of artificial blue light all day.
From computer screens, phone screens, all those artificial lights, and other medical devices on your unit...
In fact, you're exposed to more blue light than almost any other profession!
And unfortunately, exposure to blue spectrum light has been proven to cause headaches, eyestrain, dry eye, reduce melatonin production, and even cause permanent vision loss over time!
And this has been proven by many top institutions, such as
- The Sleep Foundation
- Harvard University
- The American Journal of Epidemiology
So you need protection.
However, we have the answer for you!
👓 Our Day Shifter glasses are designed to filter out harmful blue spectrum light specifically for Day Shift Nurses' needs!
How? Because they're comfortable, they block out the majority of harmful blue light...
Yet they're not an ugly orange color that you won't want to wear around at work during the day shift!
We sell our Day Shifter glasses because we felt like most blue light filter glasses out there just aren't good enough.
So we've had to search for the right glasses for us - and for you.
Because we've been through many pairs, and most other glasses either:
- Don't filter out the harmful blue light like they say they do.
- Have hideous frames that aren't suitable for elegant, chic, kick-ass nurses.
- Use orange lenses that look hideous!
But our Day Shifter glasses:
- Will make you look stylish and cute
- Can improve headaches and eye strain from phones, TV, and computer screens. Many of our nurses have reported that they entirely eliminate them!
- Can help you sleep much deeper, remove those bags under your eyes, and improve your energy after every night of sleep!
And as our reviews show, they have helped many of our nurses.
So can you imagine the positive change in your life this could have on you?
And can you really put a price on that?
For a very short time only, our Day Shifter glasses are 40% off!
This is a huge discount on these glasses that are normally priced at $75!
But first, before you order, please note the following:
- Most of our US nurses get their glasses within 3-5 business days. Most areas worldwide take 6-12 business days. But depending on demand and the shopping season, on rare occasion they may take 12-18 business days to arrive at your doorstep for worldwide orders. Please understand this before you order we're very confident you'll love them!
Payments are 100% secure with our encrypted payment system - we have no access to your credit card information. We are a small store, run only by nurses, and we want you to feel comfortable ordering with us.
Shipping is 100% FREE and INSURED for all nurses, anywhere in the world! No other nursing store offers this.
- We currently don't offer the Day Shifters in prescription. Most of our nurses wear them when they chart, use their cell phone, and before they go to bed, and report great results!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us via the "Contact Us" page. We are here to answer any of your questions.
Once you're ready to order...
Hit the Add to Cart button to get yours before our sale expires!